Mission Statement & Goals
Branford Public Schools
Thursday, August 23, 2018
We, the members of the Branford Public School community, are committed to developing lifelong learners who are capable and confident, who contribute to their community, and who succeed in a changing global society.
In order to achieve this mission, the faculty and administration of the Branford Public Schools join with parents and members of the community,
- to foster continuous growth toward excellence in each student, class and school
- to enhance community understanding and appreciation of the schools
- to enhance the schools' effectiveness in responding to the increased demand to serve an expanded role in student and community life
- to increase management efficiency and effectiveness
- to promote growth opportunities for staff which will enable them to experience continuous improvement
- to develop and maintain facilities which meet growing and changing educational and community needs
- to broaden the use of advanced technologies which support continuous improvement of the educational process
- to develop in each student an understanding of, and ability to function in, a multi-cultural, interdependent world.