**The Registration Fee for the 2019-2020 School Year is $35 and must be submitted to our main office (SACC - 12 Melrose Ave, Branford) with your registration paperwork, along with a non-refundable $100.00 per child deposit that will be applied to your last months tuition.**
**For billing purposes any program changes will go into effect the 1st of the following month**
Branford School Age Child Care (SACC) provides a quality child care program that is accessible and affordable to families, and is available during times when school is not in session.
- The SACC Program operates Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. with different programs to fit your needs. Our program covers the minimum days without additional fees.
- Vacation days are covered with an additional fee of $20 per day, per child. If your child attends a vacation day that is not on a regular scheduled day, or if they are a drop in, the fee will be $35 per day, per child.
- We currently accept Child Care Aware of America for our military families .
- The program is designed for grades kindergarten through 6th grade.
- A summer camp is available for children that have completed kindergarten through grade 6. (Effective Summer of 2020.)
IMPORTANT POLICY & PROCEDURE CHANGE FOR WEATHER ADVISORY
Effective January 1st 2016, the policy and procedure for inclement weather will change. Since the SACC Program is part of Branford Public Schools, we will follow all notifications made by the School District regarding delays, dismissals and closings. We will NOT make separate notifications specifically for SACC, or contact families individually. Please be sure to have a back-up plan in place with your child's school for early dismissal days. The only exception is when school is already closed for a holiday/vacation. Then you can find our announcements on WTNH & WFSB. Reminder, we also follow the District's schedule for delayed openings for our Before School Programs.