Click HERE for the Branford Public Schools 2021-22 Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan.
The summary below lists current data regarding COVID positive cases in the Branford Public Schools. This chart provides similar information to that provided by earlier district letters. Instructions for reading the chart are below.
- Default view shows ALL cases to date.
- Use SELECT A MONTH to see the data for an individual month.
- Hover/click on a shaded bar segment to display case-specific information.
- Data is updated daily.
For more information regarding COVID-19, visit:
- East Shore District Health Department: https://www.esdhd.org
- Connecticut Department of Public Health: https://portal.ct.gov/DPH/Public-Health-Preparedness/Main-Page/2019-Novel-Coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Monitor travel alerts issued by the CDC specific to COVID-19 if you are planning trips, particularly for the upcoming breaks. These alerts can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html.
- Talking to Children about COVID-19: https://tinyurl.com/udox73h
- CT 211 COVID-19 Resource page