A special schedule will be implemented for the last 5 days of the second quarter at Branford High School (1/25-1/31). This schedule transitions BHS away from the limitations of a “traditional” midterm exam week.
- All students are expected to attend school each day and follow the schedule for that day.
- 1/25-1/28 will be early release days for students.
- Classroom time will be used for instructional time, opportunities for students to demonstrate their learning, surveys, and/or student reflection.
- Students can schedule make-up work where appropriate or extra help with teachers from 12:35-2:30pm.
- Buses will pick up students in the morning following their normal schedule and depart from BHS at 12:06 as is usual on an early release day.
- February 1 (Tuesday) is the FIRST DAY OF QUARTER 3. Periods 1-4 will meet.